Jan 12, 2018 in Description
Reporting To: Unit Manager
Accountable To: Director of Nursing
General Duties and Responsibilities
- To adhere to Departmental and Administration policies at all times.
- To perform clinical, management, teaching, personal development, and health and safety duties appropriate to the post as may be assigned from time to time by the Unit Manager.
- To ensure confidentiality in all matters of information obtained during the course of employment.
- To promote the philosophy of the unit.
- To accomplish and demonstrate agreed principles of personal and professional progress within established time scale.
Job Specifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and practices of medical and health care
- Effective communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to take responsibility and respond to emergency situations
- Willing to undergo further education
- Non judgmental in attitude
- Displays confidence and leadership qualities